In recent days, some of our users encountered an error while reinstalling the plug and play service for Windows 7. This problem can occur due to many reasons. Now we will discuss them.
Don’t let Windows errors hold you back.
I also uploaded 8.0, but I was also constantly uploaded 9.0, and in the process I often lost all my bookmarks and the binder as a result
Why can’t I access the Microsoft® Windows Device Manager on Windows® XP?
How do I turn on plug and play?
click the Hardware tab, then click Device Manager. To create click ports, right clickClick Printer Port (lpt1), and then click Properties. If your computer has more than one port, click Printer, LPT2, or LPT3. Go to Port Settings tab, just enable Legacy Plug and Play then prognosis, click OK.
If you try to make it easier to access the Disp Device Manager in Windows XP, you may get an error or Device Manager may be empty.
This can happen if Replay Plug and Service is disabled and not selected as the Microsoft Health Service in the System Utility configuration (MSCONFIG).
To ensure that the Plug and Play service, including MSCONFIG, has a good reputation, do the following:
- Click the Start button, select Run, then type open in the Msconfig box. Click OK. The
System microsoft Setup.
- Go to the Services tab.
- Make sure that Hide all Microsoft services is unchecked; enabled If yes, disable it.this
- Scroll through the list of services until you understand what the so-called Plug and Play service is.
- Click to enable and connect. Play if not currently checked.
How do I install plug and play drivers?
Open Device Manager. In the details pane, in the device list, find each of our devices for which you want to install a driver, double-click your device if necessary.In the Device Properties dialog box, click the Driver Monthly bill, and then click Update Driver.
NOTE. If you are still having trouble accessing Device Manager, or if the status displayed in MSCONFIG says suspended, then skip to the next part to enable the connection. and the Play service.
program window will appear.
To VKTo enable Plug and Service Play on a system where it is currently disabled, simply follow these steps:
- Click Start, right-click My Computer, and then left-click Manage.
The Computer Management window will appear.
- click “Applications” and then “Services” to “Services”.
- Click on the “Set Default” tab and scroll through “Connect” to get it up and running.click
- Dual and Plug and Play.
NOTE. If a warning dialog box appears, click OK. The
Plug and Play.
< /li> window will appear
- Click to change the startup type to manual, then click Apply. If
Note: A dialog box will appear with a warning, OK.
- In the Service section, in the status area of the Plug and Play properties window, click the Start button.
This is definitely the And plug Play service running.
- Click OK in plug-and-properties-play mode.
You should now be able to get Device Manager.
Moyen Facile De Réinstaller Le Service Plug And Play Pour Windows 7
Un Modo Semplice Per Reinstallare Il Servizio Plug And Play Per Windows 7
Łatwy Sposób Na Ponowną Instalację Usługi Plug And Play W Systemie Windows 7
Windows 7용 플러그 앤 플레이 서비스를 다시 설치하는 쉬운 방법
Einfache Möglichkeit, Den Plug-and-Play-Dienst Für Windows 7 Neu Zu Installieren
Maneira Fácil De Reinstalar O Serviço Plug And Play Para Windows 7
Простой способ переустановить службу Plug And Play для Windows 7
Gemakkelijke Manier Om Plug And Play-service Voor Windows 7 Opnieuw Te Installeren
Enkelt Sätt Att Installera Om Plug And Play-tjänsten För Windows 7
Manera Fácil De Reinstalar El Servicio Plug And Play Para Windows 7